This "Texas Temple" monoplane, 987N, was the last production aircraft completed by the Texas Aero Corporation, in 1930. It was flown in the DFW area by Ralph Doshier and Ted VonRosenberg, who helped build it. Its original 100hp, 10-cylinder Anzani engine was obtained from Clyde Cessna. It was reconstructed from the parts of the original aircraft that restorer Jerry Ferrel discovered at Russell Field, south of Ft. Worth. It is the only remaining example of Texas Aero Corp.'s aircraft in the world. - Rigger